Tatiana Cercós CastanySeptember 1, 2022
iAtelier Online goes to Artigianato & Palazzo in Florence, 16-18 SeptemberSeptember 14, 2022
I am Natalia Ponce, and ceramics is for me the vehicle of expression and search with which I feel more comfortable and happy.
Nat Ceramic Laboratory is a brand dedicated to the production of handcrafted ceramic pieces that is in an advanced gestation process. It is located in the province of Valencia (Spain). Quality pieces are made that help us make special moments of our lives, providing solutions, and solving utilitarian and aesthetic needs. Restoration service for ceramic pieces is available.
There is also a program of experiences and ceramic workshops where you can enjoy the benefits of its practice.
More than 20 years ago I studied Higher Studies in Artistic Ceramics at the School of Ceramics in Manises (Valencia), I have been working with ceramics for years, doing personal projects and commissions and giving ceramic training to different groups.
A few years ago, I tried to shape a more personal and ambitious project for my work.
My business objectives are:
- Project my products to more successful clients and markets where the artisan object is respected and valued.
- A clear objective is to make the workshop profitable.
- Handmade products with positive and environmentally friendly values.
- Transmit the benefits of ceramic practice.
- Preserve ceramics as an ancestral and valuable craft throughout history and in the development of civilizations.
My learnings from the Crafting Business Programme:
- Acquire learning and tools to be able to better project my professional project.
- Appreciate my work better.
- Learn to better understand the administrative and financial parts of an artisan business.
- Distribute energy both in production, management, and communication and get to know customers better, in order to have more successful sales.
My 5 top tips that I have learnt on this journey
- Clarify the value proposal and differential value of my professional project with ceramics.
- Be realistic and honest with yourself in order to validate my project.
- The importance of valuing our work and projecting correctly so that it is profitable.
- Offer other services in addition to artisan production, such as offering ceramic repair/restoration and offering courses and workshops, with the particularity that they are inclusive.
- Benefits that collaborating with other professionals, designers and artisans can bring.